Enrollment, Withdrawal, and Transfer
For student(s) enrolling:
1. Parents/Guardians should communicate their authorization to both their previous school and PHS;
- At least one (1) custodial parent/legal guardian must speak directly with a Principal or Assistant Principal prior to obtaining enrollment documents.
- At least one (1) custodial parent/legal guardian must be present to enroll a student.
- If anyone other than the custodial parent(s)/legal guardian(s) enrolling the student have documented custody (including partial custody), all legal documentation must be provided to PHS prior to enrollment.
- The custodial parent(s)/legal guardian(s) with whom the child is living must provide proof of address in the Paoli School District prior to enrollment.
2. Obtain, complete, and return all appropriate forms to the guidance office;
- Needed information for forms will include names, addresses, and phone numbers for all contacts, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card/#, immunization and health records, and any other legal record/report requested.
- PHS will request official documentation from the previous school, and student(s) enrollment may be delayed until official documents have been received.
3. Meet with the appropriate counselor to set up scheduling, to discuss guidance services, and (if necessary) to review and set up special education services for those who qualify.
For student(s) withdrawing:
1. Parents/Guardians should communicate their authorization to PHS;
- All Parents/Guardians must speak directly with a Principal or Assistant principal prior to withdrawing.
2. Obtain, complete, and return all appropriate forms
- Withdrawing is not necessary if transferring to another school, see "For student(s) transferring" below.
For student(s) transferring:
1. Parents/Guardians should communicate their authorization to both PHS and their transferred-to school;
2. PHS will withdraw students once an official request for documentation has been made by the transferred-to school.